49 – 51, GUILDHALL STREET, PRESTON, LANCASHIRE
For Sale £999,950 offers in excess of
This Grade II Listed and restored landmark property was built circa. 1878, originally as the Preston Central Conservative Club. Guildhall Street is in an accessible central position between the prime shopping areas on Fishergate and the recently upgraded Winckley Square Gardens, which is the prime professional office area of Preston. Parts of Winckley Square Gardens and other properties close to the subject building, have been converted into high quality apartments and holiday stay accommodation. There is an abundance of offices and other work environments adjacent and within the immediate vicinity. Preston's University of Central Lancashire, which is also close by, is one of the largest Universities in the UK with around 38,000 students and continuing to grow by the regular introduction of new courses. Description
- HUGELY IMPRESSIVE COMMERCIAL BUILDING
- GROUND, FIRST, SECOND & LOWER GROUND FLOOR OPERATIONAL SPACE
- RESTAURANT / BAR - FOOD & BEVERAGE USE
- WOULD SUIT A VARIETY OF ALTERNATIVE COMMERCIAL USES ALSO - S.T.P.P.
- MAY SUIT CONVERSION INTO RESIDENTIAL USE - PART OR FULL - S.T.P.P