The Landlord has invested heavily into the future use of the building:
- Planning enquires have been undertaken by the Landlord
- Proposed use of ground floor as a restaurant/bar (A3/A4) with ancillary facilities in the basement, subject to final planning process. See plans.
- Planning permission has been granted for use of the first, second and third floors as 4 holiday apartments OR 5 holiday apartments subject to an amendment to planning and the layout. See plans.
- An incoming tenant will be provided with plans, CGI’s, drawings and access to the Landlord’s building surveyors.
- It will be for the incoming tenant to develop and fit out the premises.
- Lease terms to be negotiated.