Prime industrial investment building – Now Sold Subject to Contract:
– INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
– CIRCA 61,500 SQ FT GIA
– MAINLY OPEN PLAN GROUND FLOOR WAREHOUSE SPACE, WITH FIRST FLOOR OFFICES
– LEASED TO QEP AT £110,000 PA EXC.
ASKING PRICE: £1,300,000
This industrial investment building occupies a prime location within St Annes, on the Queensway Industrial Estate, which is the main industrial/business park for the
area. The building occupies a position on the corner of Everest Road and Scafell Road. Everest Road connects onto Kilnhouse Lane which in turn connects onto
Queensway (B5261). Queensway is a main arterial route connecting Blackpool with Lytham Sty Annes. Ease of commuting is available to a variety of surrounding areas.
This is an excellent industrial investment opportunity
– Warehouse building measuring GIA: 61,500 sq ft
(to include office space measuring approximately
2900 sq ft).
– Let to QEP on a 10 year lease that runs from
– Rental £110,000 per annum exc.
– Tenant and landlord break option at the end of year
– Rent review date 8.11.2021, upwards only basis.
– Full repairing and insuring lease
– The building benefits from hard standing yard area.
If you are interested and would like to book an accompanied internal viewing, please call 01253 316 919 or 01772 280 500 Option 1 or email: email@example.com